Tax Information

In order to receive payments for revenue generated from your content, you will need to fill out one of the three types of tax information:  U.S. Person, Non-U.S. Individual, Non-U.S. Entity.


U.S. Person

  • Name
    • As shown on your income tax return
  • Federal Tax Classification
  • Social Security Number
  • Employer Identification Number

Non-U.S. Individual

Identification of Beneficial Owner

  • Name
    • Name of individual that is the beneficial owner.
  • Country of Citizenship
  • Foreign Tax Id

More (Only if applicable)

Only required in certain situations. See IRS Instructions.

  • US Tax ID (SSN or ITIN)
  • Date of birth
  • Reference Number(s

Non-U.S. Entity

  • Paypal Email


We cannot give out tax information or information on how to fill out the form for your tax purposes. If you have any tax related questions, you will need to consult your tax consultant.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.