- Country of origin
- The International Federation of Film Archives defines the country of origin as the country of the principal offices of the production company or individual by whom the moving image work was made.
- Year of Production
- Original Release Date
- Running Time
- e.g. 2011 Transnational Productions. Do not include © symbol.
- Secondary Genres
- Select up to five secondary genres.
- Trailer Link
- YouTube or Vimeo URL. For example https://www.youtube.com/watch?abcdef
- Include all the locations involved in filming, one per field.
- Production companies
- e.g. Global Productions
- Type in tags (single keywords or phrases) then hit Enter. Add as many as you wish.Type one tag, then press enter". Use words that are specific to your Title. Auto-fill suggestions are based on tags from other Titles.
- Optional: add any notes you think we should know about. e.g. "Title has unusual aspect ratio" or "Title master only available with burned-in subTitles" or anything you think relevant that's not in other metadata fields.
- Vendor ID
- Enter an optional internal/custom ID for this Title.
- This is a custom unique number for your Title. It is our unique identification number we generate for identifying your film in our system.
Outlets & Rights
- By default, we will submit your Title to every Outlet we have available. This includes all Outlets currently available through Kinonation, as well as any Outlets we may add in the future. If you wish to exclude any specific Outlets, you may do so here.
Manage the rights for this Title, such as release windows for specific formats, and limitations on distribution in specific languages and territories.
- All rights worldwide, immediately, in perpetuity
- Managed rights
- Create a “New Managed Right”
- Formats of VOD you would like to manage: Advertising VOD, Subscription VOD, and Transactional VOD.
- Available From - Until
- The time frame for managing the rights of your Title. If you choose not to fill in an end date (until), your rights will continue until stopped.
- Manage the territories you want to include or exclude.
- Manage the languages you want to include or exclude.
- High price tier (major motion picture)
- Medium price tier (independent new release)
- Low price tier (back catalog, SD only, etc)
- Custom pricing
- Average Rental Pricing
- Average Purchase Price
- Sales Pitch
- Max 300 characters including spaces. This is NOT the synopsis. The sales pitch is where you sell the Title to VOD outlets. Use spare language (few words) to hit the selling points, like a compelling subject, name talent, festival success, press reviews and quotes – above all, what makes the Title amazing!
- This is a few words – maximum a sentence – that sums up this Title. Sometimes called a logline.
- Other Descriptions
- Add optional descriptions of your Title in languages other than English.
Marketing & Links
- Provide links to additional video content, IMDb and social media profiles, websites, blogs, press, etc. Anything that might increase the chance of your Title being selected by the VOD outlets.
Festivals & Awards
- Choose from a list of “Tier A” festivals
- For "Other" festivals, include full name and year of the festival, e.g. Hot Springs Documentary Film Festival, 2012. Or full name and year of the award, e.g. New York Film Critics Circle, 2010.
Cast & Crew
- First Name Last Name, no comma. A minimum of one cast/talent name is required, even for documentaries. Role is optional.
- First Name Last Name, no comma.
- Content Ratings
- Please select all content ratings applicable to your Title. You may select one for each rating system (for example one MPAA rating, one UK rating, etc).
- Rating Reasons
- Reasons for the rating for the Title. Leave blank if none are applicable.
- You can still use these checkboxes when your film hasn’t been officially rated