Yes. Trailers are mandatory for many streaming services, especially TVODs.
Requirements for trailers:
- Trailers must have the same tech specs (codec, container, frame rate, aspect ratio, etc.) as main videos. Please refer to our video specs.
- Trailers should not be longer than 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
- No promotional URLs (links to websites, Facebook, etc.)
- No rating cards.
- Avoid text with information that doesn't apply to VOD release, such as "coming soon" or "in theaters Aug 2017".
- Burned-in English subtitles are required for non-English titles.