Amazon Video is an internet VOD service by Amazon.
Amazon Video is uncurated.
Go Live Time
After Kinonation delivers your title to Amazon Video, it can take 2 - 4 weeks or more to process on their end before it goes live. (Please note this is an estimate. Kinonation has no control over the time it takes Amazon Video to go live with your title).
Amazon Video Territories
- United States
- United Kingdom
You can choose to exclude any of these countries.
How Amazon Video Streams Your Title
Amazon Video is a TVOD-SVOD streaming service:
- Rental: for streaming within 2 days.
- Purchase: for streaming anytime.
- SVOD: Amazon Prime subscribers can stream at no charge to them (but you get paid)
By default, titles we deliver to Amazon Video are available for Amazon Prime.
Pay Rate (How Much Amazon Video Pays You)
Amazon Video has a TVOD 50/50 revenue split. Amazon pays Kinonation 50% of the gross revenue.
- TVOD: Amazon pays Kinonation 50% of each rental or purchase transaction. Rates set by Amazon.
- SVOD: Amazon Prime pays Kinonation $0.20 per hour viewed (USA) or $0.06 per hour viewed (rest of the world; local currency equivalent will show on quarterly report.)
Kinonation then pays you 80% of the net (refer to Royalty split).
Do It Yourself vs. Kinonation
There are several upsides to submit to Amazon Video via Kinonation:
- One stop shopping convenience - Upload to Kinonation once for distribution to Amazon and many other streaming services
- Immediate Prime eligibility
- Immediate eligibility for non-US Amazon platforms including UK, Japan and Germany
- Less processing time on Amazon's end